• If a shipment is incomplete, please retain all shipping documents, containers and packaging materials and notify us within five business days after receipt.
• If a shipment is damaged, please retain all shipping documents, containers and packaging materials for inspection and filing claims. Make note on the waybill of any visible damage at the time of receipt. Customers are responsible for claiming any damage to their shipment per our shipping term of FOB San Diego. We will do our utmost in assisting you to process the claim.
Authorization for all product returns must be approved by our Customer Service Department 1-800-255-1777 and a Return Authorization (RA) Number (see below) must be given prior to the return of goods.
• Precast gels, PCR buffers and molecular weight markers can not be returned.
• All dry goods ordered or shipped in error can be returned and exchanged for credit.
• Products authorized for return must arrive at our facilities in satisfactory state for resale in order to be eligible for product credit.
• A restocking fee of 25% or $25 minimum will be charged for returns that are not the result of the shipper's error.
• Goods may not be returned for credit after 30 days of receipt.
RA Numbers enable us to track the return appropriate credit to your account. To return goods, please be ready to provide us with the following information:
• Serial Number
• Catalog Number and Description of Product
• Reason for Return
• Embi Tec Sales Order Number/Purchase Date
• Filled our RA Form
We can then issue an RA number and give instructions on what is the best way to get the product back to Embi Tec.
At our discretion, we may issue either a product credit or refund for the product value. No product credit shall be available for use if a past due balance is outstanding on the account.